- Avoid outdated test tree after tests run.
- Improve test output to be more precise on output messages.
lsp-dart-runnot working for dart ^3.0.0. #197
- Understand by default that dart codes inside
~/.pub-cacheare libraries and not projects, avoiding asking to import the project.
- Avoid warnings about "No event handler for 'debug' during dap-debug tests".
flutter.appStartednotification during debug.
- Better handle
snapinstallings of flutter on linux.
- Replace communication implementation with flutter daemon with
jsonrpcavoiding exception parsing jsons.
- Bump legacy debugger extension to 3.52.0
lsp-dart-runwhen default-directory is not the project root. #173
lsp-dart-project-root-discovery-strategiesvariable to search project root with different startegies and orders.
- Fix find definition of external files on Flutter, not asking for project root anymore.
(wront-type-argument stringp ("daemon"))on last version. #171
- Fix some emulators not starting for new sdk debugger. #167
- Fix duplicated logs on old debugger. #154
lsp-dart-runfor dart only files. #168
- Fix test tree when debugging dart/flutter tests.
- Fix some dart commands not working after dart sdk 2.16.0.
lsp-dart-dap-vm-additional-argsfrom string to vector type following debugger server changes. #136
- Check for dart related file extension during hot-reload/restart when auto-save enabled. #134
- Run flutter proccess if not already running during hot-restart/hot-reload. #143
- Bump dart debugger extension to 3.40.0
- Add flag to use Dart SDK debugger instead of vscode extension. #128
- Drop variable
lsp-dart-dap-only-essential-log, usually it filters important logs.
- Improve flutter debugging, fixing some cases where multiple devices available would result in error.
- Add support for specifying different program entrypoints via variable
lsp-dart-program-entrypointsused by DAP for example.
- Drop support for Eamcs 26.1 and 26.2
- Improve lsp-dart-flutter-outline performance a lot, requesting code actions lazily. #127
- Bump debugger extension to 3.32.0
- Add new command to run your flutter/dart app
lsp-dart-run, which use dap-mode to run flutter but without debug support, this command also supports custom args as prefix-argument
- Improve logs during run/debug, some logs were not being logged and now this was fixed.
- Add new
lsp-dart-dap-only-essential-logwith default as
nilwhich should reduce the debug/run output
- Add error message when dart sdk not found for flutter installations.
- Fixes the way lsp-dart handle library files, flutter/dart files. (requires lsp-mode upgrade)
- Supports web debug on google chrome via dap-mode.
- Improve debugger setup downloading directly from Dart-Code repo.
- Bump debugger from 3.19.2 to 3.23.0.
- Fix device label for web/chrome
lsp-dart-versioncommand with more details to help debug issues
- Support lsp-dart on pubspec.yaml, allowing completions
- Change the default of
nilas a recommendation from Dart LSP server.
lsp-dart-show-todosas false by default.
lsp-dart-complete-function-callsas true by default.
- Fix cache when debugging devices/emulators - Fixes #96
- Bump debugger extension: 3.17 -> 3.19.2
- Remove group name from test name on test tree making it clear.
- Fix tests trees with latest dart sdk 2.10.0.
- Add test tree feature.
- Improve tests backend and output.
- Prepare for test tree feature.
- Add keybindings to all lsp-dart test commands.
- Safe checks when dart sdk is not present for most commands usage.
- Improve flutter widget guide lines performance.
- Fix anaylerStatus notification performance.
- Drop emacs 25.X support.
- Add mode to most features like
- Migrate lsp-dart to use lsp-protocol following lsp-mode.
- Add Dart SDK version to
- Add main code lens support, can be disable setting
- Support for debugging Dart/Flutter tests.
- Add "Debug" code lens on tests.
- Flutter debug support using DAP.
- Flutter DevTools support debugging.
- Support for open DevTools in the browser for the current debug session.
- Support for Flutter widgets guides on widget tree.
- Support for Dart debug via
dap-modeusing the DAP (Debugger Adapter Protocol).
- Change hook for update the Flutter colors on fringe.
- Add Flutter colors on Emacs fringe.
- Add test support for Dart/Flutter tests.
- Run all buffer tests or a test at point.
- Add actions on outline tree view with mouse support.
- Smart search for Dart SDK on $PATH.
- Migrate from
Last update: May 16, 2023